Bake Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
If your looking for a quick easy main meal dish this recipe is a success! The brown sugar marinade was simple and easy to prepare. It gave the chicken a basic but very tasteful flavor. This is also a great meal to make since the prep time to prepare the chicken only took a few min, which allows time after placing the chicken in the oven for you to make your sides.
If doing all 4 chicken breast double the marinade measurements. I prefer a good amount of marinade sauce on my chicken and thought the amount given on the recipe didnt cover the entire chicken enough.
Recipe and Directions Below
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.